This Privacy Notice (hereinafter the "Notice") sets forth the terms and conditions under which El Viajero Hostels SAS, identified with NIT 900.375.454 - 4 and residing at B. SAN DIEGO CALLE DE LOS SIETE INFANTES NO. 9 - 45 in Cartagena, Bolivar (hereinafter "VIAJERO"), will process your personal data.
Treatment and purpose
The treatment that includes the collection, storage, use, circulation of personal data, which will be carried out by the VIAJERO with the personal information will be the following:
- To allow the participation of the Holders in marketing and promotional activities carried out by VIAJERO, to evaluate our hostels;
- VIAJERO uses the information for marketing purposes, such as to send you our newsletter or other promotional emails. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these communications.
- Control access to VIAJERO's offices and establish security measures, including the establishment of video surveillance areas;
- To respond to queries, petitions, complaints and claims made by the Data Controllers and control bodies and to transmit the Personal Data to other authorities that by virtue of the applicable law must receive the Personal Data;
- To eventually contact, via e-mail, or by any other means, natural persons with whom it has or has had a relationship, such as, but not limited to, employees and their relatives, shareholders, consumers, customers, clients, distributors, suppliers, creditors and debtors, for the aforementioned purposes.
- Transfer the information collected to different areas of VIAJERO and its related companies in Colombia and abroad when necessary for the development of its operations (portfolio collection and administrative collections, treasury, accounting, among others);
- For the attention of judicial or administrative requirements and compliance with judicial or legal mandates;
- Register your personal data in VIAJERO's information systems and in its commercial and operational databases;
- Any other activity of a similar nature to those described above that are necessary to develop the corporate purpose of VIAJERO.
Rights of the holder
As the owner of your personal data you have the right to:
- Access free of charge to the data provided that have been subject to processing.
- Know, update and rectify your information regarding partial, inaccurate, incomplete, incomplete, fractioned, misleading, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted.
- To file complaints before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (SIC) for violations of the provisions of the regulations in force.
- To revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data, provided that there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents their deletion. (vi) Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data.
- Responses concerning sensitive data or data on children and adolescents will be optional.
Mechanisms to know the treatment policy
The Holder can access our Information Treatment Policy, which is published in https://viajerohostels.com.
If you wish to submit any request or petition related to the protection of personal data, you can access the VIAJERO website https://viajerohostels.com